|Aliases||Phiyel, The Grave|
West of Hells Womb and south of the Northern Hordelands are what has long been considered the holy lands. In the Dawn Era, the gods and angels called this land Phiyel, which in Supernal means "purity". Today, it is better known as the Lands of Purity.
In the Demon Spawn War, the two sectors of this region, along with Skycius of the Northern Hordelands, were a bulwark against the demons. It was the center of a resistance, the heart of the Quara'tun Covenant battling on fronts across many regions. Iglutt served as a Covenant Holy Bastion, and places like Guleddab trained unicorn calvary units.
Today, most of the region is controlled by nations of law and order. In the Black Tide War (1465 - 1504), the region fell under the domination of a dark empire and for four decades was called The Grave.
In 1506, under Black Tide threats of killing them and turning them into zombies, the Loremasters of Ermikel gave the Lands of Purity a new name. Cartographers changed the name on maps and after forty some years there were those born who knew it only as The Grave.
In 1544, ignoring threats by the surviving Black Tide leaders, Ermikel the Balance changes the region's name back to Lands of Purity. This change is brought on by the goodly forces gaining control over the lands during the Athena Crusdade
Beneath the Lands of Purity is the Underdark region called Onvorn.