|Founded||13 Dreamer 1872 HE|
The city Bughor is sited on the western edge of Klo'nah Lomok. It was founded in 1872 HE by Toomrur soldiers under the banner of Ches'sax. This female Ogre Lord was the leader of a renegade bunch that failed to capture Gúra. Pursued, they fled east to the coasts of a sand swept bay. They built their hold upland, on the eastern side of the Es'yah River. It proved to be a very defensible location, resisting the attacks of Gúra's hordes on many occasions. Still hemmed in by their adversary, the town then city grew commercially rather than by conquest. They controlled the Es'yah and the western coasts of Klo'nah Lomok, the Sandfury Bay. By way of these water bodies they traded the salt of Zakthol and iron and platinum of the hills of Khuzanbal to the markets of Azrunâth, Herthjof and others.