|Founded||3 Hollow 890 HE|
Râpha-Sûn served as the center of commerce and control for Abâthigûr's western colonies. It became a very important, and rich colony. It had access to resources lacking on the isles of Necrocrypt. The two main resources they exported back to the empire's heartland were hard woods needed for ship building, and copper. The latter came from the mines that would come to honeycomb the Imsogrek mountains. The wood came from Holentur and the now lost forest of Tîlû.
During the Durkoth Descent, the city suffered civil unrest as its masters gave up the surface for the ocean depths. The Sussgurd fought the Hydrocur for control of the city and their freedom. In 1000 HE, the Sussgurd took control of the city.
Over the next five centuries, this port city grew rich and became the center of Tinnanguth science and arcane training. At the time, the advancements of the city's research in medicine and alchemy were far ahead of anyone else in the realm. The place was abandoned and fell to ruin when the Tinnanguth were conquered by their former slaves in the Dao Insurrection.