|Founder||Ermikel the Balance|
|Established||22 Bloom 366|
In 366, the Lore Institute was built at Mannakhôr. The library was founded by Ermikel the Balance. During the Domination Wars (995 - 1016), the vast libraries of this edifice were secretly transported by ship, under the protection of Ivory Asylum's Ora Tubruš, to a small monastery in Hells Womb. They were later moved to Paradomea City, where an institution was established to protect and continue the work of Ermikel the Balance.
The Loremasters of Ermikel gather data on the histories of peoples and the land. The writings of other civilization are copied and placed in the vast collections housed in the Nuciregmas. The Loremasters of Ermikel is an institution dedicated to education, record keeping and history. The guild maintains the largest collection of historical text in all the realm.
In 1506, under Black Tide threats of killing them and turning them into zombies, the Loremasters of Ermikel gave the Lands of Purity a new name. Cartographers changed the name on maps and after five decades there were those born who knew it only as The Grave.
Ermikel the Balance is the name taken by the residing Chief Historian and Record Keeper of the guild. To differentiate successors of Ermikel the Balance, each is followed by the title The Second, The Third, and so forth.
|Name||Field of Study||Notes|
|Seer Gûm||anthropology||Birth of the Maleraunts|
|Seer Tûn||sociology||Nithian Awakening|