|9 Hollow 398
Founded by the crown of Phlehorn (92 - 1080), Tarbhunarâg was built to protect the copper mines of the Gakhs and defend against elven raiders coming down the the vale of Arazandam. In 425, not getting the support they needed, Tarbhunarâg legally separated from the crown of Phlehorn, becoming an independent city-state. Two years later, Tarbhunarâg became the capital of the Daklode Monarchy.
Tarbhunarâg is built into the northern face of a mountain called Himmerlade. Stretching over a large area, the city's southern walls overlook the vale of Tazundurka, and the northeastern walls overlook the vale of Arazandam, facing the elven lands of High Wood Country. Built into a mountain, with compartmentalized strong points, dozens of cannon and mortar batteries, giant eagle air support, Tarbhunarâg is a formidable citadel.
The ancient mines beneath Tarbhunarâg are a vast labyrinth of streets, markets, living quarters and work areas.