Anglor Hellion

Anglor Hellion
RegionHigh Wood Country
Built20 Temporal 1310

This pearl colored walled and aquamarine domed bastion rests half-submerged in Lake Lethiel. It was built in the Second Kizan War (1300 - 1315) by those against the machinations of Gebs Chosen. After Gebs Chosen re-routed the river Guirfeint, the followers of the then mortal Lokestant went to work building Anglor Hellion. It was a base to oppose the doings of Geb's often destructive proselytizers.

Anglor Hellion has watery passages and underwater gates for its aquatic inhabitants. With no harbor, and two miles from Lethiel's northern shore, traffic by boats is taken to the bastion's upper entrances by way of steam powered elevators; a gift from Rumaktharga for Lokestant's help in the war.

Twenty-five years later, Lokestant, the leader of the faction that resided at Anglor Hellion, its first lord, was made a Higher Power. Construction on her first church began on 22 Bliss 1335, the day she became a Cult Power. Named Lokestants Bath, it is near the heart of what is today a sprawling stronghold able to house 20,000 souls.

Some of the stronghold's most powerful guardians are water elementals and water weirds; some leftovers from the re-routing of the Guirfeint. During times of trouble, be it hostiles or natural like forest fires, they are either hired or convinced by Anglor Hellion's priests into giving aid.

Notable Areas