|Region||Lands of Purity|
|Built||21 Bloom 1406|
Lirgad was built in the last years of the Rerkvorg Pacification Campaign. It was built against the walls of Narakthal, overlooking the Grusskar pass. Lirgad was erected to maintain stability in the area and serve as the headquarters of an order of knights, the Corps of the Apocalypse, that gained great renown in the pacification of the Rerkvorg valley.
Lirgad is a massive fortress with aeries for dragons and berthing areas for skyships . It is a militarized area with civilians only gaining entrance if they are doing business with the Corps of the Apocalypse.