|Owner||Black Tide of Thasmudyan|
|Built||20 Kindle 1503|
Lazoth is a huge fortress sited on Bonebreeder Point. It looms over the fog shrouded waters of Satheon. Lazoth is fashioned of countless magically fortified bones. These bones were harvested from the destroyed undead that fell in the many battles of the Black Tide War (1465 - 1504). During that war, the transport of tons of bones in merchant ships from the ports of Paradomea City and Ugidreth became known among sailors as the Bone Run.
The grisly walls and interior of Lazoth are patrolled by groaning spirits, vampires, ghouls, legions of skeletons, and a host of other more powerful and intelligent undead. Lazoth reverberates with necromantic power. This energy allows the sentient walls of Lazoth to produce skeletons in its defense. The evil nature of Lazoth prevents the functioning of good-aligned spells within a mile of the fortress. The bastion also radiates a varying intensity green glow. At higher luminosity, the glow serves as a lighthouse for sailors. Sometimes, the luminosity changes which leads to shipwrecks and the inevitable doom of her crews at the hands of ravenous ghouls.