|Region||Lands of Purity|
|Built||28 Kindle 1584|
In 1584, the first canal to link the Sea of Galathien with the Bog Sea was opened. Named Hîngar-Hloth in honor of the family wiped out in Black Tide War (1465 - 1504), the canal ranges from 200' to 400' wide. Blasted with magic and brawn, it is a major commercial artery linking the ports of two seas.
The banks of the canal are dotted with fishing villages, towers, fortresses and five towns. Each of these towns, answering to the Divine Empire, control the bridge crossings.