|Owner||Black Tide of Thasmudyan|
|Founded||19 Hollow 1612|
Gleshgath was built in 1612. Much of the hard labor cutting into cliffs and underground was done by enslaved earth elementals and undead. It was built to provide a southern naval base for the Black Tide of Thasmudyan.
Gleshgath is built along the cliffs of the southernmost point of Gathrot. Beneath the city's cliff dwellings and streets is a mammoth cavernous harbor. This harbor is called Thasmuydan's Gut. Goods from the harbor are pulled up to the city proper by undead elephants yoked to elevators. The sound of the creaking bones and rattling of chains is one of the more dastardly sounds that echo across Thasmuydans Gut.
- Ghleshgath Airworks - aerial ship builder, Harvesters
- Thasmuydan's Gut - harbor