|Founded||8 War March 1410|
Porphyry was built by the Rilirthad.
In 1803, the city and the land around it for miles, was inundated by the elemental waters spewing from Aphenarun. This flooding cut the city off from succor by Rilirthad's army. The city then became besieged by the armies of the Greenland Alliance. When Porphyry fell to the attackers, it was reduced to rubble by colossal battlebriars.
The following decades have seen the barren land around the ruins of Porphyry change to grasslands and then to forests. Powerful druidic magic and the enchanted waters of the Waterhaven Channel greatly expedited the return of this area to nature.