|Built||5 Bliss 1412|
Ahunil was built by the Orchish Empire. It is sited at the crux of the rivers Adrarun and the Dargirth. Ahunil serves as a gateway for commerce coming into Grashakh from the southeast. The south flowing Dargirth passes before the walls of this fortress. This river is used by the Orchish Empire to move goods to distant regions. Ahunil has a walled river port. This holds any traffic stopping over from Dargirth. Barges are used to move traffic between the Sands of Hell and Ahunil.